Website YES BANK
Description Strategy & P&L Management Maintains the Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet for the branch Executes the Branch Strategy in line with the overall Branch Banking strategy for the bank Sustained revenue generation for the branch through cross sell of TPP, RA and BB products Liabilities mobilization through CASA portfolio growth in the Branch Catchment Superior and Consistent Customer Service Ensures Efficient complaint management within specified TATs Drives high service scores Conducts customer engagement programs and marketing events Ensures proper implementation of CRM by the Sales
- Ensures Upkeep of the Branch and ATM and raises issues if required Liaises with respective teams for effective and efficient Fraud Management within the cluster
- Ensures branch compliance with Banks policies and processes Ensures timely submission of MIS reports Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer’s assets
- Ensures Audit related deliverables both internal and external are met as per the prescribed norms
- Ensures Role clarity to employees in the branch and manage attrition
- Performance Management Tracks and monitors daily productivity and book movement of the branch Partners with the HCM Business partner for periodic review of performance of executives in the Branch and identify training needs if required People
- Management Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Ensuring Training & Development Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
- Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Corporate Office Team Liase with all key Brb Product, Program, Retail Assets, SBB, EBB and CBB teams at HO to close key deliverables FCU Support with investigations and undertake necessary actions as recommended by the FCU team to prevent deviant behaviours Audit & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and compliance requirements BDTS & INM
- Ensure all infrastructure needs and issues are addressed HCM Partner to fulfill manpower needs and manage people issues effectively NOC Coordinate for closure of any backend operational issues MCC Solicit support for any promotional activities conducted YSB Connect to close any learning needs Key External Interactions
- Purpose of Interaction Govt.
- Representatives Liase as needed in accordance with statutory and organizational guidelines
- Prospective YBL Customers Present the organization in a professional and positive manner to generate interest and capture mindshare
- Existing Customers Engage and address requirements of Key YBL Accountholders
- Qualifications KNOWLEDGE Minimum Qualifications Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Masters degree is preferred Professional Certifications AMFI/NCFM/IRDA certifications will be an added advantage Language Skills Written and spoken English is essential
- EXPERIENCE Years of Experience
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years in a similar role Nature of Experience Prior experience in BFSI Sector Primary
Company: YES BANK
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A