Website Xcel Energy
Perform any of the duties in: Construction, Service and/or Pressure Regulation. The employee must be table to operate company vehicles to respont to and maintain the Company System.
- Perform low stress oxygen welding, operate company vehicles and special equipment. (ie. hydrotamp,boom truck, backhoe , chain digger, bucket trucks forklift, etc….)
- Operate and maintain tapping equipment on cast iron, steel, PE,PVC..
- Verify location of all underground obstruction.
- Install and maintain all different types of gas services and mains, steel, PE, PVC and CAB.
- Must have a High School or equivalent education.
- Must have completed an approved apprentice program and be qualified as a journeyman.
- Must have a valid CDL drivers license for the state of Colorado.
- Have knowledge of the following is required: 1. Shoring 2. National/State/Local codes that relate to gas utilization. 3.Haz Comm 4. DOT Part 192 Pipeline Safety. 5. Confined Space 6. Barricade and traffic control. 7. Gas Condensate handling procedures. 8. Safety.
- Must live within 30 miles or 30 minutes of the Rifle Service Center
- Must pass a Gas Respirator Qualification Test and will be subject to DOT drug and alcohol testing
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A