Website Wipro Limited
The individual should have hands on ability to code in Java J2EE and should be proficient with the language.
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language
- Experience: 4 to 6.5 years
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune Area, India
Application Deadline: N/A