Are you an influential leader looking to play a key role in your branches success? We are looking for outstanding individuals used to working to challenging business objectives and managing budgets to join our team. Reporting into the Store Manager, you will be looking after a team where you will have previous experience of managing performance, from appraisals through to disciplinary.
- Support the Store Manager with employee lifecycle from recruitment to appraisals, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Play an active role in the branch with the team
- Ensure the branch is fully compliant with all current legislation and POL compliance and training requirements.
- Create a customer service led culture which is always striving to improve performance
- Ensure all staff deliver a professional, friendly service to all customers
- Work closely with the Store Manager to identify cost saving measures and sales opportunities through analysis of the Profit & Loss statement
- Drive the team to achieve both individual and branch targets including sales, shrink, waste, cash loss and staff costs
- Maximise opportunities to drive sales and increase footfall
- Proven retail experience in a management role
- Working knowledge of profit & loss accounts
- Leading by example and setting high standards for your team
- Experience in supporting delivery of store objectives, including maximising sales and controlling shrink
- Previous experience of working to and achieving demanding targets within tight budgets
- Coach and mentor the team to improve performance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A