Website Value Village
Supports Savers / Value Village vision by operating a forklift to safely handle inbound goods and material delivered to the Distribution Center and for the efficient loading of outbound material for domestic and international customers.
- Ability to operate a standard forklift and a forklift with a hydraulic squeeze clamp unit
- Stacks boxes and or recyclables on pallets for weight verification
- Checks forklifts to ensure proper safety and work conditions are in compliance with Savers / Value Village policies and Ontario Provincial Standards.
- Ability to follow and work within all company safety and operational guidelines including safely operating forklift in close proximity to fellow
- TM’s and building obstacles.
- Working knowledge of recycling production standards for product grading, sorting and processing.
- Responsible for ensuring aisles and walk ways are clean and free from debris.
- Maintain shipment logs for outbound freight that is legible, up to date and accurate
- Loads and unloads trailers according to Supervisors direction and Sales departments standards
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Ability to work within Savers / Value Village culture
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to create receiving logs and load sheets
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to be detailed-oriented
- Working knowledge of Provincial and Savers / Value Village safety regulations and requirements
- Ability to multi-task several incoming and outgoing truck loads at any one given time
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines with flexibility, and multi-task with minimal direction
Company: Value Village
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A