Website Tesco PLC
Tesco has built its success – and its reputation – on a tradition of excellent service and dedication to the customer, but Tesco Bank is about more than bringing these values to a new market. It’s about bringing a new approach to personal finances and retail banking. As we look to build upon existing talent within our senior and specialist roles, we’re creating a backbone of excellence – offering the highest-calibre of professional a chance for wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in a business that’s breathing new life into the industry.
In the role of Central Supplier Risk Assessor you assess supplier risk, identify issues and recommend remediation, working extensively with internal and external stakeholders and in line with P&SMF and SME set standards and guidelines for our segmented suppliers, in order to protect Tesco Bank customers, brand and assets.
- Carrying out assessments of supplier risk and control information in line with P&SMF methodology (timescales, segmentation, treatment, etc) and SME standards, guidelines and checklists, including planning, execution, reporting and follow-up activities, escalating to SMEs by exception.
- Producing high quality assessment reports, which clearly articulate the control inadequacies/risks and root cause, and detail remediation recommendations.
- Provide support to the Supplier Manager in articulating assessment findings and remediating activities required to the supplier.
- Maintaining high technical and professional standards, by attending relevant training and developing a network of internal and external contacts to maintain and develop technical expertise and bring insights into the department.
- Contributing to supplier assessment planning.
- Contributing to reliable supplier risk reporting to various forums.
- Previous audit and/or assurance experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- Risk and Control background.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking, preferably with experience in the sector.
- Relationship & risk management experience.
- Experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, consistently changing environment to meet tight deadlines Audit and/or assurance experience.
- Wherever your talent lies, you’ll find challenge and reward in equal measure. We’re here to go the extra mile for our customers – and we’ll do the same for you. It’s simple. As long as you have the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunity for success. Visit our website and find the role that’s right for you.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A