Website Tesco PLC
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Delivering department routines
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- At times you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Replenishing products within my store
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to create rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A