Website Tata Steel
Develop grasp of the assigned brands, target markets, incidents of brand violations-a)To develop broad understanding of the Company’s Brands, Business Units and geographies.b)To gain knowledge and deep understanding on brand protection standards, brand marketing, selling and distribution processes and structure and familiarity with the supply chain logistics and purchasingImplement the brand protection plan for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.-a) a)To implement brand protection strategies by capturing consumer perceptions and analyze counterfeit related risk b)To identify mitigation action and coordinate execution through relevant stakeholders
- Work tirelessly with the internal stakeholders – M&S. Legal, Corporate Communications, Security etc. and external stakeholders- Vendor partners, Law Enforcement Agencies and other government agencies to ensure that every aspect of the brand protection strategy is implemented effectively-a)To build strong cross functional working relationships to execute the strategy – coverage. Advocacy with governments, Industry Associations and other relevant forums for structural solutions to Counterfeit b)To coordinate and convene periodic meetings with all the stakeholders
- Compile and disseminate inputs and outputs on brand violations and various intervention activities through MIS a)To manage the status of projects and evaluation of external agencies
- Monitor all the legal cases pertaining to brand violation and facilitate their closure a)To lead investigations and enforcement actions against entities infringing Org trademarks.b)To take all appropriate steps and necessary actions as may be required for the purpose of protecting the intellectual Property and the brands of the Company under the Trade Marks Act, 1999,the Copy Rights Act 1957, and any other applicable Laws for the time being in force within India and the Rules framed there under or any amendments thereof. c)To sign all Complaints, Petitions, Vakalatnama, applications and/or any other documents as may be desirable in connection with infringement of IPR of the including such documents, settlements, petitions and undertakings as may be required to compromise, settle legal cases for and on behalf of the Company d)To ensure complete collaboration with Legal & Compliance teams
- Work closely with distribution partners, Customers, Marketing Research companies and Vendors to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and intervention.
- Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning for brand protection and ensuring that the assigned products, services and product lines resonate with current and potential customers.a) To plan and implement long term anti-counterfeit strategy to significantly reduce the level of counterfeit, copycat and parallel products
- Graduation in any Discipline. Law Graduate however would be preferred.
- Work exp – Minimum 5-10 Years of experience of management of brand protection in a reputed organization.
- Knowledge of Law
- Understanding of consumer needs and behaviour
- Strong analytical ability – analyse data, develop insights
- Proficiency in MS Office
Company: Tata Steel
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jharkhand, India
Application Deadline: N/A