Website Marriott International
Marriott Hotels is the flagship brand of Marriott International with more than 500 locations worldwide. She always seeks to optimize the art of accommodation to offer our customers exceptional trips. As an employee at Marriott Hotels, you will help fulfill this mission by offering superior quality options, with attention to detail and refinement. With your skills and creativity, together we will innovate and reinvent the journey.
- Monitor and enforce all chain security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, accident risks, accidents or injuries; take training and obtain the required security certifications.
- Ensure that his uniform and appearance are clean and professional.
- Respect the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the assets of the business.
- Support all colleagues and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support the team in achieving common goals. Comply with expectations and quality assurance standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds (11.3 kg) without assistance.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period or for a full shift.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (eg, small print).
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A