Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
- Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to, fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, group or team activities, etc.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to learn and utilize voice-activated order selector picking system headset
- Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Willingness to work as part of a team, as well as work independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A