Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Inventory Background experience, Forklift driving and Hazmat shipping (preferred)
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Ability to stand during extended period of time.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- High School Diploma/GED certification required.
- Warehouse Operations’ Knowledge with experience in shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Proficient with computers and have basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ year(s) in a warehouse environment; Aviation related a plus.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A