Website Spirit Airlines
Lead a growing team of Inflight Supervisors, Base Specialists, and Flight Attendant team members to deliver industry-leading safety, operational reliability, and financial performance, while meeting regulatory/contractual obligations and developing a culture of engagement and partnership. Responsible for all daily operation at their assigned base and meeting or exceed all goals.
- Lead and motivate Inflight Base Leadership teams to ensure superior operational performance and dedication to execution of efficient, safe/secure, guest-friendly day-to-day operations.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
- Oversee team member’s performance in accordance with Spirit Airline’s values and culture.
- Actively participants in daily station debrief and daily operational calls.
- Ensure that all Spirit and regulatory standards and procedures are followed, including leading the Inflight Emergency Response Program.
- Develop and lead an exceptional group of Team Members by fostering commitment, trust, and support, to drive team engagement.
- Actively participate in recruitment events.
- Take a lead role in Fleet Launch goals and ensure improved performance on a daily basis.
- Develop mentoring program for Inflight Supervisors to strengthen skill sets, increase engagement, and promote professional interactions.
- Ensures the welfare of Spirit team members and guests as an ongoing safety practice.
- Manage team member recruitment, training, performance, coaching, development, and disciplinary actions following company best practices, policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with operational and non-operational counterparts (e.g. Airport Services, Flight Operations,
- Technical Operations, Crew Resources, AFA Leadership, FAA, and OSHA).
- Ensure that the base has the tools needed to deliver exceptional operational and service performance.
- Lead the team to ensure that operational goals and metrics are met or exceeded through initiative execution, Team Member communication, coaching, and accountability.
- Anticipate the needs of Spirit team members and guests by exceeding attentiveness expectations.
- Participate in grievance and unemployment hearings.
Qualification & Experience:
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to daily operations.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects
- Domestic & International travel approximately 50% of time
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team
- 2-5 years’ relevant Inflight experience required
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A