Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines is a high growth airline expanding our footprint in 15+ countries. We make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. Our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
The Crew Scheduler accurately schedules, monitors, and provides efficient customer service to the Pilots and Flight Attendants following contractual and regulatory rules, insuring adequate crewing of flights while maintaining the integrity of Spirit’s flight schedule in the Operation Control Center (OCC).
- Reschedules or assigns crews to flights based on direction from Crew Analyst or Supervisor to assure operational reliability.
- Books crew deadheads and provides confirmation of record locators to crew members.
- Schedules, modifies, and confirms crew lodging requirements on layovers. Coordinates timely ground transportation for crew members to/from hotel and airports.
- Interacts with Flight Operations and Inflight crew members to communicate scheduling requirements.
- Monitors crew member check-in to assure coverage, and notifies departments for attendance issues. Receives crew absence notifications and promptly schedules replacement crew.
- Exercises decision making authority that complies with CBA and company policy while using resources efficiently.
- Organizes and processes trip trades in accordance with labor agreement and company policy.
- Monitors all crew and pairing exception reports, and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Assigns all open flying to crew members while adhering to Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA), and company policy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Products.
- Previous crew scheduling or airline experience a plus.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Previous Sabre Crew Management and Flica Software experience desired.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree highly preferred.
- Great customer service skills working with internal and external customer.
- Possess intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Must be able to successfully complete intense 90 day training program.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A