- Develop high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
- Help the team choose the best solutions and technologies for the task in hand.
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve code defects
- Be participating in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Assist analysts and business partners in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements.
- Experience with Typescript, TDD, and Docker or Kubernetes would be an advantage
- Have used revision control system such as git, svn or GitHub
- Must be able to write high quality, elegant and clean code
- Have experience with build management and CI systems such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Circleci, Travis, bamboo etc
- Worked with state management libraries such as Redux, Flux and Mobx.
- At least 1-2 years developing production-grade front end applications with NodeJS or TypeScript and
- ReactJS.Experience with CSS, SASS or LESS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A