Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless
- Support creation of strategy, marketing messages, and marketing communications plan for key Sephora Brand Campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels
- Create executive r cross-functional presentations and share outs to socialize strategy and campaign within the organization
- Manage the campaign budget for campaign development and production
- Work closely with PM partners to report campaign status, key deliverables and milestones on a regular basis to marketing leadership and cross-functional partners
- Connect with client insights on research and testing to ensure sound strategy and creative is resonating with the client
- Work closely with cross functional partners including, Sephora Stands, Store Education, Internal Communication, Beauty Advisors, HR, etc. to influence and make key brand initiatives come to life across the company
- Partner with product C&C team to create a seamless client experience across campaigns
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization with a variety of cross functional partners and stakeholders
- Strong communication skills – must be able and used to communicating to partners who are remote
- Experience managing an outside agency
- Strong multi-channel marketing skills – store, digital, social media, advertising
- Experience bringing values-focused campaigns to life
- Retail and brand marketing experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A