Website Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
- Act as a Technical Operation Owner of new releases.
- Create, modify and revoke security employes access control.
- Perform service changes for internal security administration platforms.
- Own and carry out the rollout of new releases for security solutions.
- Firewalls (Nokia, CheckPoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco).
- Proxy servers (Bluecoat, IronPorts).
- Antivirus and Antimalware.
- IDS & IDP (, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco).
- URL & Content filtering solution.
- Unified threat management.
- Application switches (Alteon, BigIP).
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- English language fluency (read, write, listen and speak).
- Very good communication & facilitation skills.
- Sound customer facing experience.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer/Communications sciences or MIS degree.
- At least 5 years of IT/Network security technical support experience.
- Very good understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, protocols, routing, switching).
- Very good understanding of Security Concepts & solutions.
- Hands on experience (administration and/or deployment) with one or more of the following solutions:
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in IT/Network security or vendor relevant certifications.
- Basic Project management knowledge.
- French language fluency (read, write, listen and speak).
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A