Under the direction of the In-Store Assistant Manager, the Field Marketing Manager assist in all aspects of managing the Total Store Productivity Program so that all short and long term goals are met or exceeded. The primary function is to provide support to hourly In-Store Marketers so that optimal performance is achieved.
- Monitor weekly Lead Status Reports for “NG” lead improvement performance with In Store Marketers. Communicate Weekly with assigned
- APC Market Coordinator to identify opportunities for lead conversion budget for the territory.
- Must have the ability to performance manage In Store Marketers. Adhere to established SHC guidelines for timely feedback and performance improvement (PPI).
- Communicate regularly with HR Reps to target areas for staffing needs and alternative recruiting sources to meet staffing goals.
- Maintain consistency in using best practices for recruiting, hiring, training processes.
- Develop and implement incentive programs, e.g., contest, rewards, recognition to motivate high team performance.
- Promote unity and teamwork within department through leading by example and appropriate handling of differences within department or team members. Demonstrate professionalism at all times. Attend periodic sales meetings with sales branch office.
- Complete Performance Appraisals for In Store Marketers.
- Utilize In-store Recruiting Hotline call sheet responses to ads placed. Utilize Sears/Kmart Odyssey and other alternative sourcing options.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Manager oversee the Take-The-Lead Program in building positive relationships with the FLS store management team and associates.
- Partner with Human Resources with SHC training, monitoring compliance, e.g., Code of Conduct, WOTC, and I-9’s.
- Utilize competency based interviewing skills, motivational techniques.
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mystery Shop In Store Marketers for coaching and training purposes.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted staffing hours, productivity, confirmation, and net revenue in order to meet program budget.
- Manage, hire, train and motivate a team of 5-15 hourly In Store Marketers.
- High School education or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation required for traveling within assigned territory. Experience
- Experience in managing and developing non-exempt associates required.
- Experience in recruiting, hiring and training preferred. Physical Requirements
- Must have the ability to drive to the assigned territory and sit in an automobile for extended periods of time.
- Must have the ability to walk, stand and move around for extended periods of time.
- The ability to organize and prioritize is a must.
- Must be self-motivated in order to maintain high performance from a home-based office.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
- Flexibility is essential due to various responsibilities of position.
- This position requires reliable transportation for frequent travel within assigned territory.
- Must have the ability to maintain a positive mental attitude at all times to provide a positive role model for subordinates, peers and other members of management.
- Should have desire and show initiative for upward mobility.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at one time, dealing with shifting priorities, and handling employee problems and issues.
- Interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills necessary for management of employees.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Individual must be computer literate. Internet access from home is required.
- Ability to manage & develop non-exempt associates in team & relationship building.
- Must have the ability to manage time and be results driven
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A