Website Royal Mail
Put your stamp on Christmas – Temporary Christmas roles at Royal Mail
Here at Royal Mail, Christmas is our busiest time of year. With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we need a few thousand extra helping hands to get everything where it needs to go. That’s why, every year, we hire temporary Mail Centre workers from all different walks of life to help us deliver Christmas across the UK.
- If you do have experience in warehouse or sorting work, with the likes of Amazon or another distribution company, then you are definitely on our wish-list too.
- You are flexible and adaptable to work on various tasks during a shift
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- No previous experience is needed – don’t worry, we love new people
- Being proactive and detailed focused is key
- Standing for long periods is comfortable for you
- You are able to push trolleys (up to 250kgs) and lift and move mail bags up to 11kg
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worthing, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A