Website Royal Mail
As part of the Night Shift operation; leading a team of 4 engineers, you’ll ensure the safe and efficient running of a variety of automated machines, hardware, and software off and on site. Working collaboratively with the Shift Manager, their team and the machine operators, you’ll identify risks and ensure any faults are resolved in a timely manner ensuring contingency arrangements where needed.
- We are looking for an experienced electro-mechanical engineer with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- You must be able to show resilience and have excellent stakeholder management to relay messages to different employees at all levels of the business.
- You would also ideally be registered with a recognised engineering institute and EC registered or willing to obtain. Additionally, IET wiring regulations and electrical test qualification (C&G 2391 & 2392) preferable, but not essential.
- You must possess excellent communication skills and strong leadership and inter-personal skills with the ability to coach and develop your team members.
- The ETC role is a leadership/coaching role with extensive hands on and practical experience a most in both electrical & mechanical disciplines.
- Ideally you will hold a recognised qualification in electro-mechanical engineering (min ONC level or equivalent), or have significant experience in this field
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A