Website Royal Mail
The Royal Mail Group provides an environment where innovative and forward thinking is encouraged along with a salary, benefits and structured training package that reflects their commitment to attracting the highest calibre Info Sec/Cyber professionals in the marketplace who will pivotal in their continued structured growth plans. So If you are a Cyber Security Engineer who possesses a strong blend of technical and rapport building skills and you are looking for an exciting new career challenge with personal and professional progression opportunities where your endeavours will be recognised and rewarded, then we want to hear from you.
- Under the direction of Senior Security Engineers, supporting key security technologies within the RMG estate ensuring that the Security Operations team have optimized, accurate access to the required toolsets and information.
- Stakeholder Management and building relationships with RMG technology teams to ensure the correct placement, maintenance and support of security technologies relevant to the role. Build professional relationships to ensure cooperation between stakeholders and Security Operations.
- Working closely with Senior Security Engineers, Security Architects and technology operations teams to help ensure the correct operation, and optimal configuration of the security technologies ensuring their correct function
- Compiling and maintaining reports based the appropriate KPI’s/ KRI’s along with other requisite reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and acting as an SME for projects and initiatives relevant to the role.
- Working within the team to enable appropriate levels of protection and logging from new and existing security technologies, maximizing their value to the Security Operations team.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mansfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A