Mettle is a free business account by NatWest, that helps our small business customers manage their finances. As an SEO & Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be developing and delivering advertising activity across multiple media channels to deliver on brand and commercial objectives. We’ll also look to you to understand brand tracking and media analysis to make sure we consistently improve media efficiency and campaign performance.
- Joining our collaborative and influential team at Mettle, you’ll operate in a fast moving, enterprising environment and gain great visibility
- This is a valuable opportunity which will give you the chance to use and develop your creative marketing and communication skills, as well as your project campaign and management skills
- Liaising with the digital content, performance media, and marketing delivery teams to make sure all campaigns are optimised across all channels
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure full through-the-line integration on relevant campaigns
- You’ll be responsible for delivering category advertising activity, from creative development and campaign management to final execution
- Managing media plans to make sure they deliver against the brief
- Approving content to make sure it complies with our creative strategy and principles
- Building strong relationships with our content, media and production agencies to deliver best in class work
Qualification & Experience:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need significant experience in SEO or a similar role, coupled with experience in planning and implementing SEO strategy. You’ll need a track record of creative excellence and agency management experience along with relevant experience in advertising, in a client or agency role. Additionally, you’ll have an understanding of external regulations and their impact on the customer and marketing strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A