As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be instrumental in providing marketing support to RBC Wealth Management financial advisors and their teams. Use your strong collaboration skills to partner with financial advisors and client associates to develop content and create materials that will help attract new clients and expand and retain existing client relationships. The coordinator focuses on the specific, unique needs and business goals of their assigned division and projects while providing outstanding service and promoting new initiatives and best practices.
- Work directly with financial advisors and field leadership via phone and email to answer questions, initiate projects, and provide proactive guidance regarding marketing strategy, programs, technology, resources and best practices.
- Interface with marketing, design, compliance, and internal partners to ensure the timely and successful creation of field marketing projects.
- Establish a thorough understanding of business and marketing opportunities in assigned division.
- Promote marketing programs with a digital first mindset and drive towards shared adoption goals.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing materials and share results and best practices.
- Support efficiency and scalability objectives by developing and driving clients to personalized templated solutions, where appropriate.
- Regularly communicate trends in requests, ideas and issues to the team.
- Advocate for advisor needs and circulate field feedback with internal partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field or equivalent experience with 2+ years of marketing, communications or related experience.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously, often with simultaneous priorities, very tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Strong service orientation, including experience serving assertive and demanding customers and proven assertiveness and organization to ensure the timely coordination of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong editing and proofreading skills with careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A