Be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth.
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5 Science or Technology C Grade 4 Grade 5
- You must be a citizen of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, holder of dual UK/other nationality or have been a Commonwealth citizen since birth.
- Whether or not you were born in the United Kingdom, you should have resided there for the 5 years immediately preceding your application. However, candidates with a minimum of 3 years will be considered.
- Following the Home Office announcement that the UK Armed Forces will now be able to recruit commonwealth citizens without the 5 year residency requirement, please note that the RAF continues to apply standard residency requirements for security clearance, ie, DV employment requires 7-years UK residency immediately prior to enlistment; SC requires 3-years.
- Applications from personnel who do not meet the required 3 year UK residency requirement are now closed until further notice, please continue to check the website for further updates. If you have previous service and are applying to rejoin the
- Royal Air Force, or meet the UK residency requirements for service, please call 0345 605 5555 and ask to speak to a RAF Recruitment Specialist.
- You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
- Male and female minimum
- Male and female maximum
- Male maximum with additional assessment
- Female maximum with additional assessment
- Declare any previous spent and unspent convictions
- Have tattoos, brands or bead implants that are obscene or offensive.
- Have a basic background check to get Security Check level clearance
- Misuse drugs, solvents and anabolic steroids. But each case is considered upon its own merits
- Check if you qualify under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 through this
- Are waiting to appear in court, or have unspent convictions. You may also have to declare spent convictions for certain roles
- Have been or are a member of a group that stirs up racial hatred and violence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A