Website Old Navy
Responsible for applying his/her Loss Prevention expertise and devise a Loss Prevention strategy within assigned stores (up to 20 stores). Takes a proactive approach to resolving losses within assigned stores through training and awareness. Responsible for all investigations, operations, training, and LP budget in assigned stores. Create and deliver Loss Prevention training to head of stores, merchandise managers and district management. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, developing and supervising up to 5-10 members of Loss Prevention personnel which includes LPM’s, LPS’s, LPA’s and LPSR’s. Manage vendors, physical security, and contract guards. Work closely with LP leadership, DM’s and all levels of store management to ensure that all aspects of Loss Prevention are in compliance with company standards. Assist with Gap Inc. cross divisional initiatives, projects and committees.
- Conduct ORC investigations and utilize all available resources to identify and resolve ORC activity in assigned locations.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft through the utilizing POS exception reporting tools and all other available LP resources.
- Meet annual shortage goals for assigned stores and district(s).
- Review incident reports to ensure compliance to loss prevention standards.
- Deliver Loss Prevention training to DM’s, store management teams and other key field positions.
- Attend district/store meetings and calls delivering LP updates and training.
- Responsible for coordinating the recruiting, hiring and training of Loss Prevention personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of the Loss Prevention training program for Loss Prevention personnel as per company guidelines.
- Identify through succession planning top talent for next level career opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and administering Individual Development Objectives, quarterly check-ins, mid-year and annual reviews for Loss Prevention personnel.
- Coordinate and participate in storewide management meetings focused on Loss Prevention training and awareness.
- Participate in loss prevention training for the on boarding process of new hires.
- Loss Prevention investigation and interviewing skills preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
- Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
- General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- 2-3 years or retail Loss Prevention experience.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- State certification required, where applicable.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A