From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for a high performing Night Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Our colleagues work hard through the night to make sure our stores are ready for the thousands of customers who will walk through the doors the very next day. As Night Manager, it’s your job to lead and empower our colleagues to ensure our stores are always customer ready.
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
Whether it’s previous experience working in the retail industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service industry or travel & tourism, if you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A