Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores. We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you. We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Nights Team Manager to join our store. You will lead and engage a high performing team of department colleagues to achieve outstanding customer service, drive sales and deliver high operational standards. What will I do as a Nights Team Manager?
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward. About You What do I need to be a successful Nights Team Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results.
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Have a Fresh Thinking and a continuous improvement mindset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A