Whether you want a delicious hearty breakfast or freshly brewed coffee and a slice of cake, our Cafes are proud to serve hundreds of people on a daily basis. Our Cafe Managers lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
Whether it’s previous experience working in the retail industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service industry or travel & tourism, if you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A