Are you passionate about joining a global IT-Company that is changing the security market and the world? Would you love to implement game-changing technology, telemetry and solutions that protect our customers, our economy and our society?The Secure Infrastructure Domain is looking for Enterprise Professionals with experience in the areas of Hybrid Infrastructure / Cloud Infrastructure / Azure Infrastructure to help guide customers securely through their digital transformation.The various role requires both broad and deep technology expertise, advanced analysis skills and information security industry knowledge to define appropriate customer solutions, scope and estimate effort, and provide technical leadership.
- Passion for new innovative technology and drive customer transformation
- Strong project management and crisis management skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with different cultures and customers
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate effective balance between business and technical acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- In Microsoft Services, our Technical Consultants work directly with customers to build, deploy, operate and optimize complex enterprise environments.
- They don´t only make technology happen, they bring the passion, heart and soul of Microsoft to our customers to help them realize the “what could be” in their organizations.
- This means directly impacting customer satisfaction and helping us build and grow partnerships.
- They also have impact inside of Microsoft and influence the future of our products.
- They bring the voice of the customer to our Product Teams to help developers make great decisions about our Microsoft product Roadmaps.
- As a Technical Consultant, you get to be a key technical resource for the customer, focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance.
- Since you’ll be working with Microsoft Premier Support to expedite incident resolution, you’ll need to have an inquisitive mind solid troubleshooting skills. And we’ll mix things up for you by offering a variety of customer engagements…some long-term, some short-term, and lots of opportunities to learn new stuff.
Qualification & Experience:
- Deep expertise of one or more cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, JSON and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends required
- Operational or architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required
- Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers’ requirements can change regularly
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience in a consulting role
- 2+ years’ experience in Azure Private and Public Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructure
- Deep experience on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS workloads
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A