Website Marriott International
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supports all day-to-day operations.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
- Coaches, counsels and encourages employees.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Supports all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Front Office or Front Desk Manager.
- Guides daily Front Desk shift operations.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Howe St, British Columbia
Application Deadline: N/A