- Post daily transactions and reconciliation (utilizing treasury management tools)
- Work with manager to negotiate and monitor bank service fees and pricing
- Maintain bank signatories and manage requests for opening/closing bank accounts as necessary, for 23 US Holdings entities
- Oversee accounting entries for bank general ledger upload, journal entry differences and troubleshoot issues.
- Set the company’s daily cash position ensuring adequate liquidity
- Prepare report of affiliate cash positions in the US and Canada
- Prepare variance analysis actual vs budget of financial income & expenses, and update as needed budget assumptions (in collaboration with accounting)
- Set internal borrowing and investing decisions. (LVMH Finance Belgique)
- Act as an expert advisor on banking issues for the Affiliates.
- Monitor Commercial Paper and SWAP activity: maintain tracking through Diapason (internal system) analysis, and issue reports
- Develop financial income and expense budgets, is responsible for monthly cash flow reporting (Syrus actual and forecast – 23 holding companies)
- US System administrator – Sapphire (Internal group payments system)
- Review monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Review of cash closing via utilization of treasury systems – generate all intercompany interest, all treasury journal entries, new CP and swap interest posting process.
- Follow-up of all cash movements related to the Investment Funds. Prepare journal entry and analysis for monthly report to Head-Quarters drafted by Controller
- Administrate the Bank Systems (Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank of America) – for LVMH Inc. and all affiliates
- Run report on affiliate positions by bank – monitor balances outside the pooling
- Follow up affiliate forecast of daily cash requirements.
- Assist in review of affiliate bank accounts and services
- Work with manager to analyze affiliate’s quarterly cash flow forecasting.
- Good knowledge of accounting entries
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of ERPs, at ease with technology. Ability to learn & use various softwares
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written. The position requires efficient communication with multiple stake-holders: banks, affiliate,
- Treasury teams in Head-Quarters, consultants, etc.
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision
- At ease in a fast pace environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree or the equivalent college degree
- CPA is a strong +
- Extensive knowledge of Excel. Familiarity with SAP a +
- Treasury Experience: 5 to 8 years – experience in Finance: treasury or accounting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A