In your role, you and the team working on the tender, will demonstrate our understanding of the client, showcase our credentials and clearly articulate the benefits of choosing Scottish Widows and our value proposition. You’ll be a key player in several large New Business and Retention opportunities tasked with creating and managing proposal and presentation documents for prospective clients and existing clients.
- Responsible for the look and feel of the proposal document, and for ensuring that it is printed or uploaded within agreed time frames
- Manage the ‘document and design’ sub-project for any proposal – identify key dates / times and targets, and continually re-enforce these to the project team; identify document-related risks to the Proposal Manager
- Build the response template, based on the customer’s RFP and standard in-house templates or bespoke designs for the specific deal
- Develop tailored graphics / illustrations for inclusion in proposal
- Ensure proposal is professionally laid-out and formatted, working with external designers on occasion for more strategic specific bids
- Build and maintain standard re-usable document template(s) and supporting material e.g. biographies, awards.
- Own completion of questionnaires linked to live bids e.g. proposition databases, due diligence questionnaires
- Support creation / design of slides and other collateral for bid presentations, where appropriate
- To carry out basic diagnosis and correction of hardware problems
- To build rapport with internal and external parties, demonstrating your ability to influence and lead
- Confidence to call out potential key project deliverables which are at risk of being compromised
- Ideally you can provide simple graphics illustration services; at least, with a ‘good eye for design’ and able to produce an attractive and well-laid-out document
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word and PPT), including management and manipulation of long, graphics-intensive documents.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A