Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
- Utilize reports and data to monitor performance in relation to workload, scheduled adherence, handle time and other performance related metrics to ensure achievement of individual and department goals.
- Lead people, manage time and tasks in accordance with safety, quality, compliance, and budget, as well as improve business processes, handle all order channels, leading e-commerce activities, developing team talent, and provide and evaluate metrics.
- Use continuous improvement tools and methodology to evaluate, challenge, quantify and optimize processes.
- Develop and implement metrics and uses these as a significant input into driving efficiency and productivity, shares industry leading processes and benchmarks to improve efficiency.
- Lead customer relationships across business specialty areas with Operating Company business partners, Franchise Liaisons, Distribution Centers and other relevant functional areas.
- Identify, analyze and develop solutions for a wide variety of problems and issues that drive measurable improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures, service level agreements with the supported franchises and the compliance of transactions processed for accurate reporting in accordance policies and procedures, SOX, SOD controls as well as Corporate Audit guidelines.
- Provide leadership and management directly to an average team of 10-14 coordinators, in support of achieving Customer Support Services goals and objectives of the US Region.
- Lead and mentor teams to deliver amazing, front-line customer service by being responsible for the end to end order management process, inquiries and issue resolution for internal and external customers (hospitals, distributors, & sales consultants).
- Lead and participate in cross-functional initiatives within the Deliver NA organization..
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant business experience required
- Work experience in Customer Service, Distribution, Operations, or Supply Chain required
- Strong cross-functional business acumen, with proven ability to switch between strategical and operational thinking and to handle change required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business partnerships and to collaborate effectively with various organization levels, locally and nationally required
- Proven experience working in a real-time, dynamic environment, leading multiple and ever-evolving priorities and deadlines required
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency is required, specifically with Excel required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated experience in people management or conflict management preferred
- Project management and change management experience preferred
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry experience is helpful
- Business knowledge of Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce, and Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of Process Excellence methodology and/or certification is helpful
- Requires up to 20% domestic travel
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Bedford, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A