The Coordinator, Travel and Airports Experience, at JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) is passionate and knowledgeable about customer experience, focusing specifically on our JetBlue Vacations customers’ in-airport and in-destination travel experience. This coordinator will collaborate cross-functionally with the JTP Commercial, Technology, and Finance teams along with JetBlue Airports, Inflight, Operations, Brand, and Product teams to provide a seamless customer experience for both current and future JetBlue Vacations customers. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about JetBlue Vacations in addition to the JTP portfolio of travel products
- Other complex projects and duties as assigned.
- Create and deliver compelling and persuasive presentations for senior leaders at JTP and JetBlue to communicate strategy, implementation and execution plans, and project post-mortems.
- Solve operational-related challenges related to airport and in-destination product/service fulfillment as needed.
- Execute cross-functionally and quickly to implement, measure, and refine customer experience initiatives.
- Liaison with our JetBlue Vacations Customer Care team to identify and coordinate opportunities to provide excellent service and sell products to our customers.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on potential customer experiences or offerings to determine ROI and develop implementation recommendations.
- Coordinate and maintain productive relationships with JetBlue departments along with local agencies and business partners at each airport and across destinations to achieve an exceptional customer experience.
- Organize, facilitate, and document critical team and business partner meetings.
- Conduct industry and trend research and distill content into actionable recommendations for the travel and airport experience strategy.
- Develop project plans to implement strategic initiatives, manage internal and external stakeholders, track tasks, and complete action items.
- Provide regular reporting and business insights into JetBlue Vacations customers’ travel experience to drive changes to existing and new products.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Available for up to 30% overnight travel between JetBlue support centers as well as business partner meetings across the network.
- Experience with the basics of project management (Gantt, task tracking, action item follow up)
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite & Google Products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Hospitality, Liberal Arts, or related field.
- One (1) year of consulting, operations, product, strategy, or business development or relevant experience.
- Self-motivated and flexible in adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Effective research skills including the ability to analyze information and make determinations in accordance with company guidelines.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative business analysis (proficient in MS Excel)
- Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations to peers and department leaders.
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of airport operations and the travel industry.
- Two (2) years of consulting, operations, product, strategy, or business development experience or relevant coursework/experience
- Experience launching new customer experiences.
- A deep passion for the travel and hospitality industry.
- Advanced degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A