In this exciting and challenging role, you will lead the planning, management and analysis of multi-million-pound budgets, that drive a significant share of direct bookings on our web platforms and work closely with all key search engine partners, as well as key aggregator and affiliate partners.
- Managing and driving efficiency from the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) through the most optimal Paid and Organic traffic mix.
- Building and influencing external relationships with industry managers and our key performance marketing suppliers (Google, Microsoft,
- SkyScanner etc) for commercial benefit.
- Working with the Senior Performance Marketing Manager to ensure that bookings, CPA, spend, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), reach and frequency targets are efficiently managed on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Ensuring that channel performance is reported on accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keeping the business up to date with potential risks and / or opportunities.
- Working with the SEO Manager to drive and influence SEO strategy, ensuring it is aligned with business requirements and maximises the impact on the overall marketing mix to drive short- and long-term business value and efficiency.
- Ensuring that we keep on top of SEO industry trends and updates, that all site content meets SEO technical guidelines and technical SEO considerations are met within all UX and technical roadmaps – monthly and quarterly.
- Making sure all expenditure is effective use of money and generates appropriate Return on Investment (ROI).
- Keeping a clear record of all expenditure, ensuring all Purchase Orders are raised before activity is committed to.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A