Website Citizens Financial Group
The Information Security (IS) Principle Architect – Network Security / ATM is a key leader on the Security Architecture team within the Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team.The IS Principle Architect is a subject matter expert who, through independent project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs, reviews and helps develop the network security architecture for the organization as well as directly supports technological and security modernization in the ATM space.In the network security space, this includes, but is not limited to, critical network infrastructure components and capabilities such as SD-WAN, DDoS protection (volumetric, application-based) capabilities, web proxies, firewalls, VoIP components, wireless technologies, visibility controllers/matrix switches and enterprise network management platforms.In the ATM space, this includes, but is not limited to interacting with major ATM platform providers (e.g. Diebold), and ensuring that the appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the entire ATM technology stack (operating systems, networks, etc.).
- Maintaining current knowledge of emerging cyber threats, new technologies, compliance requirements and recommending cyber security enhancements and purchases that allow Citizens Bank to maintain healthy and functional networks and systems.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization on information security related matters.
- Ensuring that security is natively incorporated into the organization’s network and ATM operating environment and that these environments are sufficiently armored to defend against modern cyber threats.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 or more years in system, network, security administration, controls or information management experience and/or Security
- Bachelor’s degree ( Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred)
- CISSP or other relevant security certifications
- Experienced with core network technologies/protocols, and modern ATM platforms.
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Experience in defining and implementing network security and solid understanding of best practices
- Demonstrated ability leading programs
- 10 or more years of security or network architecture experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges.
- Experience creating an enterprise architecture (application, data, and technical) that is aligned to business and IT imperatives.
- Familiarity with security industry standards (ISO 17799, ISO 27001/2, ISO 31000, NIST 800 series, etc.)
- Is up to date on network and ATM security requirements and industry trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: Citizens Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johnston, Rhode Island, US
Application Deadline: N/A