IBM Egypt is hiring a Public Sector Client Executive. to strength our business, with focus on Government.
The Client Exec. is responsible for the total client relationship with one or more important IBM clients or competitive prospects, including traditional large accounts, OEMs, alliance partners, business partners, distributors and end-users of IBM technology.Necessity to develop IBM business in Public area taking the market share from the competitors.
The aim is to sale of IBM products, solutions and/or services to Public Customers set. Meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
- Identifying and advancing new business opportunities to closure
- Managing delivery of effective consulting engagements which achieve the desired outcomes of the client while meeting budget and time commitments
- Be a leader in the application of mobile and social technologies to our clients business challenges.
- Develop relationships with key client stakeholders (as identified by Lead Account Partner) to become their trusted advisor, develop relationships with key decision makers aligned with IBM initiatives and strategy for the client.
- Make intense investment in knowing the client (industry, ecosystem, org, Individuals).
- Measure IBM’s value delivery and communicate IBM’s value add to the client at regular intervals.
Drive New Opportunities and repeat business with Client as part of relationship
- Engaging with IBM account managers and their customers to bring IBM solutions and services to address the challenges of clients in Public sector
- Accountable to deliver a Signing, Revenue, Profit and Client Satisfaction target for the team
- Contributing to shaping IBM’s thought leadership and Point of View (POV)
- Monitoring new industry and market challenges and trends
- Supporting the development of IBM consulting solutions that align IBM’s capabilities (Consulting, Software,
- Hardware and Research) to address specific challenges with a demonstrable business impact
- Supporting the sales and marketing process with IBM Client Teams to establish clearly differentiated positioning of IBM’s solutions based on varying client needs and expand the base of business
- The candidate will need to be ambitious and talented, with strong expertise in the telco industry.
- That means the candidate will always be on top of industry trends, the marketplace and the relevant ecosystem partners.
- Specifically, the candidate will use their knowledge related to business challenges, industry trends, the competition, business models, industry value chain/business processes, industry segments, solutions, the regulatory environment, benchmarks, and standards bodies, to create value and enable successful business outcomes for IBM clients – enabling them to transform themselves and their industries.
Qualification & Experience:
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cario, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A