As Night Duty Manager, you will provide the night team with the leadership that delivers exceptional customer service experience in a safe and secure hotel environment.
- Ensuring there are the correct shift resources to ensure exceptional arrival and departure experience
- Ensure compliance with all company financial, privacy, date security policy and procedures
- In conjunction with the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager, ensure that the team delivers optimal levels of productivity in line with forecasted activity
- Ensure front desk and immediate adjacent areas are always presented to the defined standardMaintain guest balances, room credit availability and credit control policy
- Work with the Front Office Manager and Assistant Front Office Manager to develop approaches to drive additional revenue and profit for the department.
- Ensure all systems are backed up and maintained as per policy
- Ensure the night team on duty have the appropriate tools, training, and equipment to deliver the services and propositions consistently to the required standard.
- Maintain consistent and robust security related to guest data, and valuables, stock, cash, equipment and ensure that all standard department procedures are fully adhered to.
- Liaise with the whole from office team and wider hotel team on a daily basis to ensure all arrivals are guaranteed, effective delivery of guest requirements, special requests and billed accurately
- Deliver briefing to the night team and allocate tasks to the team on shift fairly and monitor standards of completed tasks.
- Take responsibility for the hotel’s safety and security priorities during your shift, as the on duty manager and provide other team members with leadership support as required.
- Scheduling the shifts and planning holiday entitlement in line with business requirements
- Take responsibility for resolving guest’s problems.
- The ability to proactively sense and take action on customer needs and opportunities and exceed customer expectation as often as possible
- Ensure a consistent delivery of the relevant hotel service and product provisions
- Anticipate the needs of the guests and take experience enhancement action before arrival
- Anticipate potential increase risks to guest/property safety and security and take appropriate action in advance
- Be aware of cultural and social differences
- Allocate guest rooms in line with policy and maintain overbooking levels
- Clearly communicate interdepartmental guest requests and check understanding with servicing department
- Delivery of high levels of HHonors guest satisfaction, repeat guest intent and problem resolution
- Ensure guests feel confident about their safety and security over the night period
- Deal effectively with underlying issues that may impact guest experience
- Remain calm and composed at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- Personal license holder
- 1st aid at work
- Significant experience of night supervision or leadership role
- Certificated learning in delivering training, coaching and performance management techniques
- Local or national security training certification
- Leadership and change management certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A