Responsible for overseeing maintenance activities associated with resort grounds areas, including weeding, pest control, and care of all interior and exterior plant life. Plans, organizes and directs Grounds personnel and contractors in landscape installation and maintenance procedures to ensure high quality presentation of the resort’s public areas.
- Maintains Irrigation System-Maintenance along with water conservation measurables.
- Makes purchasing decisions and places orders for plant material, turf grass, and similar material. Makes purchasing decisions and orders products to assure grounds has tools necessary to perform their function.
- Oversees training or grounds crews to ensure that the most appropriate use of equipment and procedures are followed. Ensures consistent team member performance through effective training, coaching, assessment and corrective action.
- Oversees pool deck(s)cleaning & care, pool(s) & fountain cleaning, provides assistance in pre/post banquets events, ensures that all pathways/road ways kept clean and maintained as well as sitting areas and trash receptacles along with maintenance of all outdoor lighting.
- Conducts walkthroughs and meetings on a daily basis to ensure landscaping condition is maintained at an acceptable level. A keen eye on artificial turf maintenance scheduled through 3rd party along with Villa-HOA, community HOA(s) common area maintenance and communications
- Participates in the development of the annual business plan, and maintains financial controls within scope of responsibility.
- Develops long-term plans, develops work schedules, makes work assignments, and inspects ongoing and completed projects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Plans, directs and establishes guidelines for weed control programs.
- Oversees and coordinates daily tasks and projects with 3rd party contractors.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A