A Nail Technician is responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Nail Technician, you would be responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Provide professional nail care treatments to include, but not limited to, polish applications, manicures, pedicures, paraffin treatments, acrylics, etc. in accordance with state, local and company health and safety regulations
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Ensure product knowledge
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products and equipment
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A