An Engineer is responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As an Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the facility in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A