At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel’s Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- Understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and related tools along with the Support and integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications. Reads and interprets filling process orders, understanding bulk material and packaging requirements, verifying the physical components prior to and during production.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the Fill ticket
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Engagement and ownership of one’s own work area and equipment.
- High school graduate or GED
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A