Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Business Partner Satisfaction – Ensure each city in the region is led by experienced, motivated, energetic, polished, and professional business partner managers and supervisors who focus on safety, operational performance, customer service, communication, employee engagement, and fiscal performance.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Develop and manage multi-million-dollar budgets with accuracy. Continuously strive to lower costs through identification and elimination of inefficiencies and improvement of contracts.
- Data Analysis – Have the ability to interpret and pull reports from multiple company reporting platforms. Share operational performance reports with business partners to ensure transparency and performance to goals.
- Technology – Assist in the assessment, justification, implementation, and performance of technology to make our stations as efficient as possible, working with the Information Technology division (IT).
- Visible and Active Leadership – Be a willing, motivational leader who seeks out opportunities to get in front of employees and business partner leadership and employees to establish excellent two-way communication and manage the flow of correspondence to and from the stations. Be a role model for others to follow. Guide business partners as they partner to lead the day-to-day operations of our stations.
- Availability – Be available 24/7. This includes phone calls, texts, and email responses in real time.
- Customer Service – Deliver superlative customer service through engagement, motivation, coaching and leadership. Be a tireless advocate of
- Low Fares Done Right and effectively communicate its meaning to Frontier’s business partners and front-line teams.
- Administration and Quality Assurance – Manage the contractual requirements of the stations, ensuring that local management is adhering to the standards set. Monitor compliance with all training, safety, financial and operational goals, ensuring that business partners understand and perform to the level of expectation and operational excellence expected by Frontier.
- Operational Performance – Ensure outstanding operational performance in assigned cities. Work cross-functionally with other operational and planning departments to influence and improve day-to-day performance. Ensure business partner management and front-line visibility to station and corporate goals and drive continuous improvement through effective management and development of processes and procedures.
- Vision – Keep an open mind to new ideas and ways of conducting business, while focusing on the Company’s goals and business plan. Foster an environment where employee suggestions are vetted and implemented when in line with the company’s direction.
Regulatory Compliance – Ensure compliance with all airline and government agency regulations and protocols. Monitor compliance with all
- FAA, TSA and DOT regulations. Establish sound working relationships with FAA, TSA, Customs, Immigrations, airport authorities, and business partners. Where applicable, ensure all international requirements are met and complied with, working with CBP and governments where necessary to procure rights and slots.
- Appearance – Ensure that a high standard is set with regard to the appearance of our business partners, facilities and equipment.
- Reward and recognition – Identify successes and seek ways to recognize superior performance while ensuring high standards are set and maintained.
- Safety – Be a champion for safety through accountability, awareness and communication. Ensure that all employees, direct and business partner, understand the importance of safety and require that they conduct themselves in a manner that reflects this value and enhances the level of safety of the company.
- Executive interaction – Interact with Frontier Officers and Directors. Collaborate with senior management to provide strategic and operational planning input for the Customer Service Division as well as the company. Report progress and results to senior management on a regular basis.
- Ability to effectively manage and justify station budgets
- Must have a high level of initiative, strong team building skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to teach others leadership techniques and a complete understanding of station management responsibilities. Must have a desire to serve others and travel flexibility. Must be self-motivated, a good listener, innovative, and a coach.
- Ability to manage and mentor business partners in an effort to make the customer service experience uniform across the system.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, leadership, delegation, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Administration Regulations, Transportation Security Administration, Department of
- Transportation, Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as any other regulatory entities
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional and facilitation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years prior passenger airline experience in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Previous City Manager experience
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A