The Business Analyst will generate monthly reports with variances for budgeting and forecast purposes. The day-to-day responsibilities include, identifying incorrect billing elements, maintaining the telecom inventory database, including opportunities to improve operational efficiency and being a general go-to person for financial data needs of the team. Additional location available in Miami, Florida.
- Prepare financial reports
- Maintain inventory database of the telecom invoices
- Keep tracks of expenses, inventories, and budget balances
- Plan, analyze, and prepare the orginization’s budget activities according to previous budget figures and estimated revenue
- Identify the billing errors and optimization possibilities and try to resolve them by interacting with the service providers
- Perform different tasks depending upon the requirements of the position
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and auditing concepts
- Knowledge and experience using a Telecommunications Expenses Management (TEM) System, and a broad knowledge of various telecommunication products and services
- Knowledge using SAP
- The ability to plan, analyzes, and prepares the organization’s budget activities according to previous budget figures and estimated revenue.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written and strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethics and a professional attitude.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with people of different personalities
- MS Office such as Word, Excel, and Access experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Myers, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A