In this role, you will bring creativity and vision to develop a strategy and roadmap to solve for the next generation of transportation challenges and opportunities. You will prioritize and deliver a portfolio of features and test & learns to improve the user experience of millions of travelers, across our various sites (e.g. Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity) all around the world. As a part of the Transportation LOB team, you will work with local and global teammates to build a fabulous product, execute strategy, and drive business goals. We bring a strong, ambitious approach and the technical and analytical know-how needed to deliver results. We are looking for an effective relationship builder and communicator to drive support across a broad range of fields and personalities. Most importantly, you are a creative problem solver with an eye for details and a keen focus on results.
- Prioritize tasks, develop good work procedures, manage time well, handle information flow and spend the majority of your time and resources on high priority items.
- Define product success metrics and provide detailed analysis of business impact and lead executive communication on results.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and other product teams to deliver outstanding product improvements
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing, share information and ideas with others, listen carefully and considers what others have to say, including differing viewpoints.
- Establish effective relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Establish the vision, business goals, roadmap, and A/B testing strategy for your product features.
- Help craft transportation products with your innovative ideas and deep understanding of customer experience and industry / ecommerce trends.
- As a product leader, you will lead trade-off decisions between cost, schedule, and business benefit, and ensure delivery of set features to production that meet customer needs.
- 5-10+ years with product, consulting, or technology experience in a corporate environment required
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent required or MBA
- Analytical problem solver who uses data and insights to drive decisions
- Collaborative leader who builds a constructive working environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain the respect of senior management and external executives and partners.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate issues and influence others internally and externally.
- Catalyst of change that can influence the broader organization and community of EG leaders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A