Handling a BSS Project (LTE/3G/GUL/Power Program/SWAP) and programs in Cairo & Outside Cairo Regions with the object of Expanding data and voice network capacity, enhance the performance of current network to maintain customer satisfaction and equipment utilization.Ensure to complete assigned targets in full abidance to Processes and SLA
- Monitor and follow-up with intra-department, inter-department for actions expansions activation fulfillment.
- Follow-up with/Support Subcontractor/Vendor on daily basis to ensure that pool implementation is accomplished in abidance to the pre-set plan and in solving any problems affecting target
- Follow up with Acquisition, Civil, Planning and Acceptance to ensure Telecom Deployment plan on track.
- Ensure that related system actions are completed within SLA such as Delivery Order, Change Request, Acceptance, NIM actions…etc
- Support in the Plan setting for deployment requirements on monthly and quarterly basis in full alignment with his direct manager.
- Follow-up inputs from planning, acquisition, civil, power solutions and acceptance for plan setting in cooperation with his Direct Manager
- Consolidate the monthly plan amongst assigned Subcontractor/Vendor as agreed/reviewed with Direct Manager.
- Update Weekly and Monthly plan as agreed with Direct Manager.
- Involve direct manager in chronicle cases for his full support
- Handle the Acceptance/actions for full activation with minor snags within agreed SLA.
- Report violation incidents done by Subcontractors to his Direct Manager for evaluation.
- 1 to 5 years’ Experience in similar scope
- Knowledge of deployment techniques in the GSM field.
- Very good communication skills and problem solvin
- University Degree in communication & electronics.
- Good Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A