The exciting, fast-paced programme that you will slot into is a newly approved programme. You will lead and manage the testing of all projects and change across the programme in line with industry best practice and business needs. You will be responsible for the definition of the Testing Strategy and Test Plans that include services being transitioned between suppliers, new SLAs being introduced with both new and incumbent suppliers, hardware being replaced, transformative tools and processes being rolled out and enhanced capabilities being developed. As a result the Testing Strategy and Test Plans will need to be highly tailored to each specific project while following a standard approach that the programme resources become accustomed to. To do this you be required to introduce a standardised approach to how testing is managed and reported and how defects are prioritised, managed and resolved which fits with the existing working environment. You will also be responsible for ensuring testing collateral produced by projects is robust of a suitable quality to achieve the assurance that is needed. You will interface with business / service stakeholders and work closely with the PMO, Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers in the programme and suppliers to ensure that the programmes deliverables are successful.
- Analysing, understanding, reporting and advising on amount and criticality of defects from an IT and business perspective and what remediation may be required.
- Management of multiple projects, in varied states of development
- Definition, management and governance of quality assurance activities throughout the programme
- Designing test strategies and plans across the programme and delivery against strategy and plan, including resourcing and environmental requirements
- Managing functional testing services (manual and automated), and teams, both internal and external who conduct testing on behalf of easyJet
- Work with project managers to ensure quality and testing requirements are planned for and support project managers in ensuring timely & quality production of testing artefacts and reports
- Collaborate with the technical architects and business analysts to ensure testable and achievable acceptance criteria are incorporated in the requirements captured
- Ensure early identification of risks, issues and dependencies and prompt escalation as required
- Test management of impacted software as well as of service transitions, applications and transformational change in line with business needs & timescales
- Integrate with the programme team, cultivate and maintain relationships with all project & programme interfaces
- Accountable for project quality summarisations and quality performance reporting
- Management of all types of testing required including but not limited to unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, UAT, volume testing, PEN, DNS and security testing, process testing, service and operational readiness, etc
- Production and quality of test strategy, test plans and testing artefacts in line with applicable requirements as well as the testing management and defect management methodology adopted
- Report against project deliverables, risks, issues, dependencies, budgets, resources and manage all project change and stage gate exit & entry criteria
- Application of appropriate testing methodologies and associated engineering techniques through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm and focussed under pressure.
- Understand the big picture yet analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organised and comfortable with ambiguity and managing conflicting priorities
- Ensure compliance with standards including architectural & security standards. Embrace Agile practices.
- Excellent stakeholder management and able to build relationships and trust quickly
- Prior expert testing technical and best practice knowledge and working experience
- Establish close working relations with other teams, both internal and of third parties, notably business analysts, app development, architecture and service delivery / operations.
- Management oversight of 3rd party/vendor teams, ensuring consistency of approach, that deliverables integrate correctly at the right time and monitoring deliverables to contractual terms.
- Extensive experienced at identifying testing and project risks to a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in reporting to all levels of an organisation regarding testing results and release confidence.
- Drive adoption of best practices, including process, tooling and automation. Ensure effective knowledge management and training is in place to avoid silos.
- Proven track record of developing and embedding effective test strategies, test approaches and test plans across a variety of technologies, service transitions and transformations.
- Experience in managing testing in a matrix organisation where resources belong to other teams to deliver quality solutions, working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams in a rapidly changing environment.
- Foster a culture of engineering excellence and dynamism, within the programme and across all suppliers embracing innovation.
- Effective in defect and issue resolution, ensuring correct resource and suppliers are utilised. Assist in conducting Root Cause Analysis and resolving software, process and UX (user experience) defects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A