As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing – whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – because it’s clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you’ll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture – known as our orange spirit – is a real thing – and it’s people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
This position is a pivotal role in the Treasury team with exposure to the senior easyJet management team up to CEO level. Based in Luton, the role is outward facing in the sense that it represents easyJet to the banking community and other key external stakeholders.
- Assist Fuel Procurement Manager in projects and managing key relationships
- Actively seek process and execution improvement opportunities to improve value for easyJet
- Managing ad-hoc Front Office Treasury tasks and initiatives
- Manage short-term liquidity at appropriate levels, incorporating easyJet cash flow forecasts
- Support Assistant Treasurer with KPI development and benchmarking
- Support Assistant Treasurer with FX and Commodity trading strategy development and identify, implement and analyse improvements
- Support Assistant Treasurer with Investment strategy development, optimising capital security, liquidity, and yield to create value for
- Managing and ensuring compliance with Front Office KPIs and strategy
- Coordinate ISDA and GMRA document negotiations
- Monitoring company FX, Commodity, and Interest rate exposures
- Manage day-to-day key banking relationships and ensure share of ancillary wallet at appropriate levels across the banking group
- Overseeing and providing cover for the Treasury Analyst
- Responsible for maintaining and analysing Front Office KPI dashboard and reporting
- Managing daily execution of FX, Commodity, and Investments
- Provide support on Treasury development projects
- Act as key cross-business contact for financial market insight, data, and analysis
- Oversee Treasury Analyst’s completion of month end Front Office reporting
- Support in maintaining up to date process documentation and Treasury Policy changes
- Monitor counterparty credit risk and ensure dealing transacted within approved limits
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external networks and grow strong relationships
- Must employ an innovative approach to change and champion this practice in team
- Thorough approach with high level of accuracy
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to challenge whilst being able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to deliver – drive and energy to achieve objectives.
- Able to present to senior management
- Graduate/Strong academic record
- High degree of numeracy
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and capable of managing numerous work streams at the same time.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas very simply at all levels
- Strong Excel, modelling and analysis skills
- Ability to find problems, formulate solutions and drive change. Creating an environment for continuous improvement across the team
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong intellect with an accounting and AMCT qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years front office treasury experience gained in at least a FTSE250 company.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A