To have overall accountability of product strategy and direction for a key area of easyJet’ digital customer experience. Leading a team of high-performance product owners that successfully contribute to deliver a market leading digital experience.
Laser focused on the market, the commercials and the company’s objective. Engaging with stakeholders to justify decisions and to share and promote their vision that will increase commercial return and increase customer usage and engagement.
- Work with architects, heads of development, delivery and operations to design and deliver products and services to delight our customers at pace and that is cost-efficient.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs across all areas of the digital landscape that aligns to our overall strategy.
- Deeply understand user needs around post purchase touchpoints through focus groups, field research, and data/analytics
- Championing the use of new technologies & approaches to drive efficiency, performance and save costs.
- Own & drive improvements in user experience through focusing on best in class usability and putting customer insight/analytics at the heart of our thinking.
- Be an easyJet product manager, championing best practice and the role digital can play in our commercial, customer & operations programmes.
- Provide effective line management to other Product Owners sitting within the Digital team, supporting development and mentoring as required.
- Setting out the strategy and parameters within which they need to operate.
- Champion the voice of the customer, balanced with business needs to maintain the product roadmap and prioritisation
- Search out new opportunities to drive improvements to customer experience with innovative technologies and solutions, or just doing it the easyJet way, different and pioneering.
- Drive the implementation of feature developments through collaborative working with IT project management, business analysts, outsourced development partners, QA testers & operation systems team.
- Drive commercial performance through focused improvements on conversion & transaction time moving forward digitals £6bn+ revenue contribution.
- Communicate with key stakeholders of all levels to keep them up to date and bought into the product development process.
- Work extensively with the leadership team and other senior stakeholders to define the overall strategy and direction for your product and correct level of investments into the platform.
- Help implement Agile methodology and evangelise test & learn culture at easyJet
- Delivery of other cross functional day of travel development projects as required and agreed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of airport processes, systems and technology
- Can do, positive, delivery & results orientated team player.
- An understanding & experience of user experience and design processes
- 5-7+ years’ experience & understanding of IT development processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambitious team under pressure
- A passion for digital technology and its application in business.
- A true “customer first” thinker – naturally representing the customer throughout the idea generation and development process.
- A broad understanding of the role product plays in an organisation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A