As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing – whether that’s working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough – because it’s clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you’ll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible. Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture – known as our orange spirit – is a real thing – and it’s people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining security standards, processes, procedures and guidelines related to security architecture and
- Technical Design Authority process
- Retain a working knowledge of related security technical areas such as; application, network and host, to enable effective liaison with other technical groups and protection of easyJet information
- Provide IT teams with security focused technical consultancy to ensure compliance with security policies, standards and regulations
- Input into RFI and RFP technology/vendor selection, ensuring solutions embed and meet security requirements and are secure by design.
- Produce and disseminate management information in relation to security technical architecture, technical assurance of projects and all associated solutions
- Responsible for continuous improvement of security services and contribution to the security architecture roadmap
- Through easyJet external organisations keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and regulation
- Take ownership of specialist security domains
- Contribute to/and implement strategies for embedding relevant security policies and security technical standards in projects and services
- Establish mechanisms, behaviours and culture to encourage the protection of easyJet information and information systems
- Responsible for technical assurance of security systems, infrastructure, applications and solutions, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Ownership of the design and configuration requirements for operational security systems and platforms
Qualification & Experience:
- Depth of experience in IT Technical Security, including time as a security senior practitioner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders.
- A Self Starter with the ability to lead and drive change through an organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a security architecture team
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience of security systems and controls, including, vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC, SDLC, SAST, DAST, SecDevOps tool chain and Web Application Firewalls
- Ability to conduct research into security technical platforms and evaluate capabilities
- Ability to harness the commitment and contribution of team members outside of direct span of control
- Be a business-focussed, creative, innovative pragmatic and positive team player
- The jobholder must have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential, as the jobholder must be able to operate effectively at all levels within and outside of easyJet.
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A