Manage the maintenance of all assets used by various operating departments and customers, to meet their operational requirements, while supporting the strategy of dnata Airport Operations.
- Ensure that teams are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely manner delivering high quality and cost-effective service.
- Monitor section performance against agreed maintenance indicators, such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, serviceability index, to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Direct, maintain, and enforce the safety program for the maintenance department, review safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety within the operation.
- Drive innovative solutions through team creativity and ensure a collaborative approach with other dnata mandated technological solutions etc.
- Airport Operations.Other
- Knowledge and experience in a maintenance management system
- Advanced Budget and Cost Control Knowledge
- Advanced IT and Computer Literacy
- Advanced Management Skills
- Advanced Safety Awareness
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirate
Application Deadline: N/A